by Tracie Davey
If you are a business in Worthing & Adur, the Chamber could assist in numerous ways to connect, support and grow your company.
The Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce is a vibrant and friendly organisation attracting both large and small businesses to network and share best practice. It focuses activities on six main points:
Our diverse membership ranges from sole traders to medium and large organisations. Members benefit from sharing information, knowledge and business opportunities.
The Chamber represents a strong voice within Worthing and Adur and further afield representing local business on many committees, councils and working groups.
Our networking events attract both new and established businesses, with a choice of events to suit everyone. For all the current events visit www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
Our Peer to Peer Mentoring with like-minded business people all keen to share expertise, willing to learn from and support each other. Facilitated by the Chambers’ experienced team and run over 12 months.
Wise Up2 training opens the doors to a whole plethora of subjects. These short courses are limited in size to ensure all delegates take away as much knowledge as possible.
Members can raise their profile through sponsorship, working groups, member-to-member offers and specialist workshops.
CEO Tina Tilley says, “life at the Chamber is never dull, and our wide and varied membership ensures that we continually strive to be the best we can be, and to provide the very best for our members.”
The annual flagship event for the Chamber is The Better Business Show that takes place on Thursday 1st February at the Assembly Hall Worthing. This event is supported by the Adur & Worthing Business Partnership and local sponsors. Stand bookings are now open and filling fast. This event is a ‘must’ in the 2018 business calendar for all businesses in the area. The show is your chance to get to know local success stories and network with some of the most proactive companies in the area.
What can you look forward to as a delegate?
- B2B Exhibition – with over 80 stands, meet, network and introduce your business
- Support – Free business support for start up and growing businesses including information about grants and finance
- Growth – Opportunities to meet buying teams from some of our areas larger companies
- Advice – This year’s Expert Zone will feature drop in sessions on finance, legal, branding, PR and more
- Connect – Network over a light lunch, a place to meet and mingle at the Sussex Food Court
- Promote – Meet, network and share experiences at the Exhibition
- Digital Garage top tips on how to make your business more visible online with exciting workshops
More details on this unmissable event at www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk/Chamber-Events