Firle Vintage Fair 2017
We are very excited to announce Firle Vintage Fair in the quintessentially English South Downs, Firle Vintage Fair is a celebration of the beauty and antiquities of the past.
A summer celebration with an amazing collection of exhibitors who are rarely found together in Sussex, a perfect blend of boutique catering, live bands & dancing, delicious street food, some amazing outdoors, homewares & country lifestyle stands, creating the perfect setting for a weekend of top quality products and innovative design in a great atmosphere.
Not to be missed, a lovely line up of entertainment & creative workshops will be running for the kids & adults both days, a weekend of summer fun, music, dance, food & lifestyle at beautiful Firle Park.
- Gardenalia & Country Home Interiors
- Hand-Painted & Antique Furniture
- Decorate Mirrors & Haberdashery
- Danish Mid-Century Design Wares
- Artisan Food Emporium
- Vintage Fashion & Catwalk
- Live Music & Dance Troupes
- Horse Carriage Rides & Traditional Fair
- Classic car show
See the video from 2016
When: Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th of August 2017
- Time: 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Pre-book: £7 Adults ~ children £4
- On the gate: £10 adults ~ children £5
- 5 and under go free
Venue: Firle Park – By Firle Place
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on Firle Vintage Fair