Lemon & Courgette Linguine
by Diane Clark
The raw, zingy toppings keep this pasta dish fresh, light and summery – just right for August!
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 400g linguine
- 3 courgettes, coarsely grated or spiralized
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra to drizzle
- Large pinch of crushed chillies
- A handful of torn basil leaves
- Grated strong cheddar or slithers of parmesan cheese and rocket
1. Cook the linguine following the pack instructions, then drain quickly so some cooking water is still clinging to the strands.
2. Tip back into the cooking pan with the grated courgettes, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, chillies and most of the basil. Season generously, then use tongs to toss everything together. Scatter with the remaining basil leaves and add an extra drizzle of oil.
3. Serve with grated strong cheddar or slithers parmesan cheese and rocket.