The South Of England Autumn Show & Game Fair 2017
Join us for a fun-packed line-up of countryside displays and activities at this year’s Autumn Show & Game Fair which runs from 30th September – 1st October, from 9-5pm on both days.
You can have a go at some of the UK’s most popular country pursuits including terrier racing, clay pigeon shooting, fly fishing, falconry, archery and gun dog scurries and displays.
In the main ring Jonathan Marshall will be wowing the crowds with his remarkable Falconry on Horseback display and new this year Chris Green the “Cornish Countryman” will be giving an entertaining display of his countryman skills including pigeon decoying as well as demonstrations of building hides and duck calling.
Always a treat is the delicious seasonal food and drink and new this year you can try your hand at bread making – it’s a fabulous day out for all the family to enjoy.
- Jonathan Marshall will be returning to the main ring to wow the crowds with his remarkable Falconry on Horseback display
- New this year is Chris Green, the ‘Cornish Countryman’ who will entertain visitors with his countryman skills including pigeon decoying, hide building and duck calling
- You can try your hand at bread making in our exciting new Food Court
- Join in the Gundog Scurry which is run by the British Association for Shooting & Conservation (BASC)
- Enjoy the Donkey Show parade (Sunday only) and the Kent and Surrey Bloodhounds (Saturday)
- Bring your canine friends and join in with Mid Downs Dog Agility Club and terrier racing
- Admire stunning displays by Huxley’s Birds of Prey and enjoy your chance to get involved
- Displays from the National Vegetable Society and the National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies celebrating the autumn harvest
- Poultry and rabbits – showing, competition, expert advice and opportunity to buy
- Display of vintage agricultural vehicles, cars and traction engines
- Children’s entertainment includes a traditional fairground and the Pumpkin Trail
- Admire the Brighton Kite flyers flying kites high over the showground
- Seasonal food and drink to enjoy
- Wide range of trade stands to browse
- Adults (16-59): £11
- Seniors (60+) / Students: £9
- Members: FREE
- Under 16’s go FREE (when accompanied by a paying adult)