Spring Has Sprung At The Crown In Horsted Keynes
Our Spring Menu will soon be available to include exciting seasonal produce. We are also planting our allotment devoted to growing daily fresh courgettes, courgette flowers, mixed leaf & delicious runner beans & a selection of new potatoes. We’re also looking forward to cropping lovely autumn bliss raspberries.
A few favourites from our Menu.
- Portland Bay Potted Crab, Rosette of Smoked Salmon, Dill Crème fraiche & Sippets
- Warm Caramelized Onion, Tomato & Goats Cheese Tart, Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket Salad
- Seared Fillet of Sea Bass, Crushed New Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas and Cockle & Prawn Butter
- Grilled Rib Eye, Hand Cut Chips, Portobello Mushroom, Grilled Tomato and Peppercorn Sauce
- Rich Dark Chocolate Brownie with Caramelized Hazelnuts and Coffee Cream
- A Selection of Local Artisan Cheeses with Celery, Grapes, Red Pepper Chutney and Biscuits
We shall be continuing our ‘Crown Inn Early bird Take away’.
Tuesday – Friday, 5.15pm to 7.30pm which include
- Fish & Chips
- Scampi & Chips
- Sausage & Chips
- Burger & Chips
- Confit Duck, Chips & Gravy
Our Bar stocks Harveys Best and a selection of Guest Ales, Cooperhop and Doombar to name a few.
We have four cozy letting bedrooms which include a Full English Breakfast.
We are lucky to be situated in close proximity to Glyndebourne, The Bluebell Railway, Wakehurst Place, Sheffield Park Gardens, Standon House & Gardens and The Weirwood Reservoir
Please be aware that on Mondays only, we do not serve food and checking in for rooms is between 1730 and 1930.
Address: The Green, Horsted Keynes, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 7AW
Telephone: 01825 791609